I want to share a secret which I felt so embarrassing to admit because I thought this was some kind of abnormality. But when I met someone with a worst case as mine, I think I can share this little secret now. So here is my secret: I can't live without "socks". Yes I spelled it right "SOCKS". I can't sleep properly without a pair of sock on my feet, I wear socks even when I'm inside my house and I make sure that I have extra pair of socks in my bag whenever I go out especially if I am going for a movie because I will never enjoy the movie without putting on my socks while seated inside the cinema. So that's it, my secret is revealed.If you still cannot make out what's the best gift for me, try buying a pair of sock for me, they will be greatly appreciated.
I love anything that looks good and anything that really makes me feel good. Here are two things you can find from my closet that I enjoy using. They are not designer items but they look so cool and besides these two are Valentine gifts that's why I consider them very special. A long plain black tops and a simple black leggings will perfectly match with the red flat shoes and red/cream bag.I am slightly "chabita" or chubby so I use black blouses most of the time. Black is believed to have that magical power to make you look slimmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment