V-nyCe ShoeShop is an online shop for trendy and stylish flat shoes. Though my height is roughly around 5 feet 1inch or 5feet 2inches, (come on I just look like a petite 4feet 11inches but I am more than 5 feet tall) I love wearing flat shoes because they are so comfortable on my feet and besides it's already the era where flat shoes is the fashion trend. I prefer pairing them with leggings or skinny jeans. Let me share you a fashion secret- if you want to achieve a long legged look try wearing a skinny jeans or black leggings.
What's in the name "V-nyCe"? Well, My name is Cynthia and my friends call me Cyn. Someone by the name of Vincent captured my heart and we became "one" last May of 2009 . So when V and Cyn became one, everything around seemed so nice and awesome that's how V-nyCe was born. Are you confused? Well, take that V from Vincent and invert Cyn plus E to sound as "nice" equals V-nyCe ShoeShop. Still confused? Never mind, just as long as you can pronounce the name of our online shop properly I will be happy with that.

No comments:
Post a Comment