Everyone has his or her own favorite. May it be a bag, a dress, a shoes or even socks. For me, I love Forever21. This shop became my favorite back when I was still in Dubai. My casual wears are mostly from Forever21 and I have this pink tops from Forever21 that I wear a lot. because it's one of the best there is in my closet. I got so excited when I read the news that Forever21 is finally in the Philippines.
I visited Forever21 website and got the news that native designs are "in" these days. Have a look at the natives they've got around Forever21 shops.(Photos courtesy of Forever21 and I do not claim any rights for this photo)
Got my own share of native fashion too and actually my house is full of native designs mostly made of bamboo. They are not only a symbol of my being a Filipino but they truly are adorable in the eyes. This is not the right time to share you how my humble abode look like but I can share some of my native accessories found in my closet like my native bag, tops, bangles,earrings, necklace and shoes made of abacca.

No comments:
Post a Comment