Thursday, March 15, 2012

Summer Fun..Summer Bargain at V-nyCe....Grab Yours Now!!!

It's been a while since I last updated this blog...been very busy writing contents for other bloggers' blogs. Yes, in case you still don't know, I am a "ghost", "ooppps before you get really scared, I am a"ghost writer", I write for people who do not have time( or most of the time do not have the skills) to write contents for their own blogs. Don't you think they'll just give up blogging, anyway they can't write their own?  Anyway, let's get back to business, folks!!
I have a summer treat for you at V-nyCe Fashion. Like first our Fan Page  http://www.facebook.com/pages/V-nyCe-Fashion/125422424251413?sk=info 
and you are up for great grabs from our shop. Our summer outfits are selling like ice creams- check this album out-
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.125474434246212.19315.125422424251413&type=1.
And for those who were not able to have their own share of our Summer Treat I have a good news for you. We are celebrating our 1st year anniversary with a BIG BARGAIN SALE.We just love to share you our happiness for the success of our business, as such we want you to check this out and grab your own V-nyce Fashion Anniversary Collection....
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.272453829502037.65652.100002122676382&type=3&saved

No comments:

Post a Comment